Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hingis

I can't believe she is leaving our game. She has been the most magical player of my life. 

A bad line call here, on-fire power hitters, and a slap happy pothead kept us from slams 6-10.  But if you want a GOAT... I've got your girl... Swiss Miss.

She made the most beautiful game even more beautiful. Cleverly working every point to its fullest. Anticipating everything and making it look easy. 

Martina Hingis is my favorite female player of all time.  That smile made it all the more intriguing. Was she pleased with herself as she amazed her opponent?  Or just happy to play the game we love?

Either way, she made me smile the whole way. So proud to call myself a fan.  Hit where they least expect it... With precision!

#MartinaHingis

No comments:

Post a Comment